You are here
Security Guard Services
For many businesses, the sensitive nature of their operations means a full-time security presence is the only option to provide continuous site security. Security guarding is concerned with the protection of premises whereby a security guard is deployed to maintain and enforce security processes.
Security guards deter potential intruders and reduce the risk of damage and theft. They will ensure your premises are secure at all times, providing total site security and peace of mind.
Power stations, ports, research laboratories and government installations are just some of the many industries who trust GSL Dardan to maintain the security of their properties through dedicated security guard services. Take a look at our case studies to see our recent assignments.
Our security guards carry out the following duties:
- In-house CCTV monitoring
- Checking and securing premises
- Set/unset intruder alarms (link to GSS intruder alarms)
- Lock/unlock premises
- Checking perimeter for suspicious activity
- Checking for fire hazards
Contact us for more information about our security guard service.
Why choose GSL Dardan?
GSL Dardan's security guard service provides:
- Experienced security managers who drive standards and encourage continuous improvement
- Dedicated security officers with detailed knowledge of the site and personnel
- Flexible staff that are able to react to customer requirements on a local basis
- Reliable, nationally approved trained personnel that are available at all times
- Value Added Services to integrate security into your business operations
- Access to rapid backup and support
GSL Dardan security officers are trained to the highest standards by a fully approved National Open College Network (NOCN) trainer, which provides them with the relevant skills to deal with any situation.
GSL Dardan is a member of the SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) for the provision of security guard services.
Download the security guarding brochure
Please click below to download our services brochure. If you require a print copy, please call 0800 3899 517 or use our enquiry form.